Sunday 28 March 2010

Getting Started

In common with many bloggers whose work I have followed over the years, I am reticent about starting on this venture! How long will I keep it up? Can I have anything interesting to say? My involvement in an exciting education project since November 2009 has finally made me decide to take the leap!

So much has happened in the intervening five months that it would be a shame not to record the progress of the International Business College Mitrovica (IBCM) in words and pictures. So, I hope to use this blog to record the evolution of the project as well as my own reflections on tertiary education in post conflict environments. Perhaps this remit will change as time goes on - but that is my thinking as I start on this blogging adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment